Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Pics from the Week 3/4/12

So I have seen this done on other blogs, and I figured I would give it a shot.  Here is my past week in iPhone photos.

Joey on a Big Kahuna trip with Cheri.

Logan & Emmie on the way home from school.

Girl Scout Cookies + Wine = Not a pairing you'd find in Napa
Don't necessarily recommend Thin Mints with wine but it was all I had.

Joey as the "corvax" in his Italian play.

Doctors office waiting room... waiting to see what the doctor said about my 911 episode...
verdict remains that I hyperventilated. :o(

Yes, that says over 61,000 items in my Inbox and yes, our IT guy must hate me!

Emmie looking adorable as usual.

Joey drew this for me - it is me with a flower, tree, and birds.  Oh that flying disk above the flower? 
That is "aliens invading" of course!

Logan enjoying a cupcake from a new cupcake bakery we discovered.

Jeff being amazing as he performs magic tricks for the kids.

New nail polish I tried this week... I was not a fan. It looks better on Emmie.

How sad is it that I was seriously excited about the launch of Tide Pods?
And how wonderful is my husband for ordering them directly from Tide so I would get them asap?!
It's the little things... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment