Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pics from the Week - 3/11/12

Glimpses from last week...

Emmie feeding Gidgit chips... not vet approved.

A random cat followed us on our walk and jumped on Jeff's lap.

Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies I baked - so yummy!!

The ridiculous lengths we had to take to give Logan a bath after he got his first bandaid worthy scrape on his hand.

Playing the Angry Birds game (this is before the bird hit me in the throat).

The star Joey received from the tooth fairy for his latest tooth.

Crescent roll wrapped chicken for dinner.

Baby Elijah was born this week!

If people I work with don't remind me, I forget!

Unless of course I have a lunch meeting... at Ella this week!

Emmie got into my purse and decided to put on lipstick.

Joey the Storm Trooper

Logan in his St. Patrick's Day hat he made.

Some of our favorite moments are snuggling on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment