Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

October 2014







As always, fall is going by in a blur of activity.  From school carnivals, to soccer, to pumpkin patches and corn mazes, fall is a whirlwind of fun.  I love how my kids view the year, breaking the seasons into groups of holidays.  Growing up I always loved that my grandma had boxes of decorations for each holiday season, and I always wanted to do that for my kids.  Granted the Easter box could be a shoe box, while Halloween takes up several tubs, and I won't even tell you how many boxes I have for Christmas! But all in all, my goal of creating an event out of every season is on track. 

This year we hosted our annual Halloween party (with a ventriloquist magician even!),  carved pumpkins, explored the pumpkin patch, and so much more.  I love all the memories we create together...

Mommy and the big kid crew got a special trip to Dave's when school was out on a random Monday.

DECS Fall Carnival was a blast, hands down my favorite October night.  The kids had fun playing all the games, I won the pie contest, Milo was happy, the food trucks were yummy, and we got to hang out with tons of great people.


Picking out pumpkins at Dave's one Sunday evening... 



Pumpkin carving with Aunt Megan and the neighbors...

Halloween!




No comments:

Post a Comment